- Size: 11.5" Tall x 11" wide 4.5" Gusset Bottom
- 2 Pockets
- Reinforced Bottom
- Wristlet Handle
- Drawstring with Cordlock
- Designed for most 2 Skein Projects
The Two Skein+ project bag is the perfect stitching accessory for anyone who wants to have their cake and eat it too. Like you, we look at our afternoon schedule and don't think it's fair that we have to choose between getting some fresh air and getting some stitches in on that project. That's why we designed the Two Skein+ project bag at the nexus of portability and size.
Handmade: We hand make all of our bags in Limited Small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never be available again. Don't miss out!
- Size: 11.5" Tall x 11" wide with a 4.5" Reinforced gusseted bottom.
- Fits: Most 2 Skein Projects. (Straight Needles Welcome)
- Pockets: Two 4" tall x 4" wide (cell phone sized) pockets
- Handle: 13" sturdy cotton-webbed handle designed to hang comfortably over your wrist as you knit won't cut your circulation like cords or thin handles.
- Drawstring: Closes with a cord lock (Sorry, Kitty!)
- Reversible: Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- Snag Free: There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
- Ball Winder: Normal sized Ball Winders fit in this bag. Get one to match your Swift Cover.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry.
Iron: Medium-High cotton setting. .
Note: If you have a red cord, remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.
To keep your bag longer, we recommend to spot clean your bag before machine wash.
This Listing is a Pre-Order- and not ready to ship just yet. Your item will ship on the announced date in the collection. Please take note.
Pre orders have a 4-5 day window for Sales. Once the pre-order sales have closed, the fabric is ordered, and productions begins on arrival. As a general rule, pre orders ship in 3-5 weeks.
Once Pre Orders ship out, there will be a release of any extras available. Our Extras sale does not always include every item we make. If possible always pre-order to reserve your preferred items, and make sure you don't miss out!