We seem to always have a little left over from our yarn socks- and throwing away great prints like this is just a HUGE NO!
While we would love to make headbands for you out of this- we think you might wanna give this super fun/easy craft a try! This fabric is $26per yard and you can get these cute, high quality prints for just $2 ea! Strip width will vary between 3"-5.5" Perfect for a sweet new headband or some fun scrappy lounge pants/dress! Grab your favorites while they last!
(Headband tutorial links below!)
About the fabric:
A hint of stretch blended with a medium-weight cotton that’s perfect for apparel
- Fabric Content: 93% cotton, 7% spandex
- Printable Width: 60" (152 cm) wide
- Weight: 5.5 oz per square yard (185 gsm)
- Stretch: 4-way: ≥ 50% horizontal stretch; ≥ 50% vertical stretch
- Adult & children's apparel, loungewear, headbands & scarves
- You can find many more by searching "Knit headband tutorial"